Important Dates and Deadlines
- October 17, 2017: Info Session (Harper C-01)
- October 18, 2017: Cases posted online
- October 18 - November 6, 2017: Teams prepare proposals and application materials
- November 6, 2017: Application deadline
- November 15, 2017: Notification of selection for interviews by 5PM
- November 17, 2017: Interview round (Booth 455)
- December 1, 2017: Semi-finals event (Gleacher)
- Late January - late February, 2018 Finalist team prepares a new case in preparation for Finals
- March 1-2, 2018: Finals event and programming in Oxford, England
Eligibility and Team Composition
The Challenge is open to all Chicago Booth students in the Full-Time Program (first year and second year) and Evening and Weekend Programs. Executive MBA students are not eligible.
Teams must consist of exactly five students. All teams must have at least one student without prior experience in private equity. All students on the team must be available to attend the interview round, semifinals, and finals.
If you are looking for teammates, please fill in your details on the Google spreadsheet next year and check frequently for updates.
Teams may use any widely-available resources (e.g. company data and equity research reports) to develop their application, which must include the following information and be emailed to Erika Mercer or Cerise Miller. In their analysis, teams should ignore the company’s share price and focus instead on how the company would be valued in an LBO context.